Welcome to my Blog for 2023! 

Here I will share with you some ideas and insights, from Hawaiian lomilomi to Sports Massage and everything in between. I have been Hawaii-licensed since 1977, and teaching since 1982. My career started in Kona where I had a massage clinic and co-founded the Kona Ironman World Championship post-event massage team. As Director of the team, my apprentices learned all about massage, anatomy, injury care, and foot reflexology. Then i passed the baton to Judi and Robert Calvert, founders of Massage Magazine. In the 1990s, the next Directors were Lynn and Peter Wind, and the team grew to become the largest sports massage team in the world for over three decades! We gals went to the Taupo Ironman in New Zealand in 2016 (see photo): Nancy Kahalewai, Judi Calvert, Lynn Wind (left to right). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit us in Volcano at Hale Ho'ola Spa!